We are indeed blessed to live and practice our Catholic Faith together at St. Michael, Poplar Springs. However, we need to insure that our Liturgy, services, programs, physical plant, and vision for our Faith Community remain strong. As with all things temporal, ongoing support is a necessity.
St. Michael has several Endowment Funds established through the Catholic Community Foundation. The growth of these funds, over time, will provide an income stream that will help secure the future of our parish for generations to come. The distribution from these funds includes support for:
- Parish Operations (Maintenance and upkeep)
- Cemetery Perpetual Fund
- Catholic Education
- Music & Liturgy
- Youth & Sports
- Service Justice
Financial planning through endowments will help meet unforeseen or unplanned needs that arise, without strain or stress. The parish is actively seeking to grow the funds at this time.
A monthly collection has been established for your convenience. You may designate which area you would like your endowment gift to benefit. Please donate using the endowment envelope or through online giving.
You may also establish your own named family fund as a meaningful way to memorialize a loved one or as a living tribute to your faith. The designation of the distribution of your endowment will help to fund parish needs now and into the future.
For additional information, please click on any of the links below:
- Catholic Community Foundation
- St. Michael, Poplar Springs Endowment Informational Brochure
- Letter about the Cemetery Endowment to share with family members
- Athletic Endowment Article
- Catholic Community Foundation Frequently Asked Questions
- Confidential Membership Form for the Catholic Community Foundation